Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2016

Best songs for long distance relationship

    
  Distance seems to be the worst in any relationship. We usually avoid listening those songs about couples who have to live far apart from each other just to relieve ourselves. In fact, aside from emotional ones, there are some which really motivates us to overcome this “little” obstacle. A year in long distance relationship is enough for me to have a whole playlist about it. I’ve come across thousands on different websites such as youtube, soundcloud downloader, spotify. I have 4 best songs that I really want to share with everyone in the same situation to survive to make everything work instead of putting an end.

1.       Jet lag – Simple plan ft Natasha
“Trying to figure out the time zones is making me crazy
…You say good morning
When it’s midnight

Turn the hour hand back to when you were holding me”
The melody is not soft at all, but this song can drive you to the verge of being a weak person who can weak him or herself in the room then cry for a day Because the song is a true story when couples have to live in different time zones. Every feeling included is expressed without any exaggeration. When we are too far away from each other, what we can do is keep ourselves busy in order not to sink in the non verbal grief and we realize how precious those time spending together.




2.       Bring me the night – Sam Tsui ft Kinna Grannis
“Bring me the night
Send out the stars
‘Cause when I’m dreaming we don’t seem far

Bring me the night
That brings me to you”
At the first time listening to this, I was not impressed at all but after replaying several times, this song has been in my never- get- bored- of playlist. This duet draws a romantic picture in front of listeners. There are stars, the moon and the dark sky when couples see each other again. Although it is a dream, imagining that day can help both stronger to get through “one more lonely day”  


3.       Little House- Amanda Seyfred
“ I love this place
But it’s haunted without you”
This song is in a famous movie “ Dear John”. This movie has my favorite quote : "It's a full moon here tonight, which makes me think of you. Because, I know that no matter what I am doing or where I am, this moon will always be the same size as yours, half a world away", If you have seen this movie or have heard what I’ve just written, you’ll probably cry when listening to this song. It was sung when two people sitting together before 2 year the man had to go to the army for his duty.


4.       Ours – Taylor Swift
“ If you were here, we’d laugh about their vacant stares
But right now, my time is theirs

Life makes love look hard
The stakes are high
The water is rough
But this love is ours “

The music video also fits the song very well . The hidden message that Taylor Swift wants to send to all listeners is that in long distance relationship or in any harsh situation, love stays strong. This positive point of view makes it highly ranked for quite a long time. Moreover, the song is catchy and easy to keep in mind.

“I’ll fight their doubt
And give you faith
With this song for you…”

Everyone could tell you this relationship would end up soon but the strong belief and faith in this love and each other can help us to deny those ridiculous doubts that let us down so much .



5.       Home – Michael Bubblé
“ I’ve been keeping all the letters
That I wrote to you
My words are cold and flat
..
You deserve more than that “
This is an old song but it is touching whenever I turn it up in my Ipod. It is everything that a man wanted to say to his girl. The whole lyrcis have one purpose which is to reassure the girl, soothe her sadness and worries. They are also imply a promise that the man would come home, back with her, with their sweet moments together


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét