Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2016

Disney movies in my childhood


I am 20 years old. Just as most of kids growing up in the world of technology , I had spent a large amount of my time watching TV. Disney channel used to be the one to be embedded in my childhood.  I soon fell in love with movies full of music, singing and dancing. All casts, instead of saying, they were singing to tell stories. All songs fitted with the scenarios. I especially like the flashmob scenes as everyone made same moves or particular shapes.

1.       Highschool Musical 1 -2 -3
I have watched these for 3 times each. I thought that I’d never get bored. Troy Bolton and Gabriella is such a great couple. The love depicted in the movie I simple, gentle, sweet but impressive enough for a PG movie. Even the mean popular girl ( Sharpay by Ashley Tisdale) is so cute that I love her the best among  casts. All characters have amazing voice. How they accompanied to each other is incredible ( Everyday, Work this out, I don’t dance, We ‘re all in this together ). What actually makes this movie go into the history of film industry is those fantastic duets ( Can I have this dance, Breaking free, You’re the music in me, What I ‘ve been looking for, Bop to the top). I still remember how excited I was when waiting for the new part. The same love, same friends, same highschool but different plots and feelings which make the viewers pay close attention to. Everytime when Disneychannel programmed these 3 parts Sing along, I immediately left my homework their to watch them then enjoy 90 minute having fun.

2.       Enchanted

Enchanted is for those  who loves fairytales in real life. The movie wrote a new ending to a familiar story. It also answered to the question : Have you ever asked the princess whether she would be happy to live with the charming prince forever after ? The princess in this movie finally found her true love , not the prince .And the one who kissed to wake the princess and fought back the dragon to save her was not the prince either but a normal man living in the city. I know about Amy Adams through this awesome movie. She is both a great singer and actress.
Talking about songs , they all have bright melodies except for the slow in the ball ( So Close ). They are all catchy and funky. When you listen to these, I promise you would stand up and dance right away.

3.       Camp Rock 1-2
Another musical movie, Demi Lovato had made her way into the viewers with her beautiful voice and the ability to express the character’s personality. Jonas Brothers had been top boy band at that time. Personally, I love Nick because of his curly hair and the talent to write songs. Camp Rock did not imitate anything from HSM, instead, it is one of the kind because of messages delivered such as believe in yourself ( This is me ). Romantic scenes are also different from HSM. For example, while Troy sang to Gabriella, Joe sang and played guitar to Demi ( honestly, I do not remember her name in the movie ) . Camprock 2 songs had dominated my playlist for quite a long time especially Wouldn’t change a thing

4.       Hannah Montana the movie
This movie seems to mark the end of Hannah Montana series as Hannah revealed herself as Miley. The main part is still the big secret and the best of both world of a teenage girl Miley Stewart.
In this movie, she came back home to escape super star’s life. But somehow, she was followed by a disturbing reporter. Some strange and funny moments still happened as in those short epsiodes  but in some way, she delivered greater messages than just joy and positive attitude towards a quite tough life. “ You’ll always find a way back home”, “ The Climb”, “ Butterfly fly away” and “Crazier” had been the top hits at that time as they are all about: being honest with yourself, with your family, with all your loved ones, is the most important in this life even when you are forced to live another one’s life.
 I also became a huge fan of Taylor Swift from that time until now.  In those days, I myself stood in front of my TV to learn “ Hoedown Throwdown “ dance tutorial. This movie is worth watching in any way
all of these soundtrack can be found in Youtube mp3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét